Important Changes to Shuttle Bus Service
From Monday 1 September 2014, the railway shuttle bus will be operated by First buses. All business users will need to use the revised 67, H66 and X66 services.
- The service is the same as the old 192 with two additional morning and afternoon services.
- The 67 has been amended to tie in with the new X66 route.
- Business travellers will need a valid train ticket to use the service.
- Any business travellers using Ipswich Buses’ services will now have to pay.
The service is currently free for all business passengers travelling with a valid train ticket.
NB. Fobs for free business journeys between Adastral Park and Ipswich are still available from Adastral Park reception upon request.
View route map here.
Did you know?
- BT offers an interest-free loan for travel season tickets costing over £200 to all permanent staff – subject to line management approval. Refer to the BT People Rewards and Benefits intranet for further details.
- All the East Anglia bus stops have a unique code which you can use to get the times for the next scheduled buses www.transportdirect.info is website for checking all your travel options for getting to work and for business trips. It has a built in carbon and cost calculator so you can compare all options against whatever criteria are important to you.
Connecting people to places: www.transportdirect.info
Public Transport: www.travelineeastanglia.co.uk
Local public transport: www.suffolkonboard.com
Suffolk County Council travel plans: www.suffolktravelplans.com
Eastern Counties bus information: www.firstgroup.com
Bus timetables and information: www.ipswichbuses.co.uk
Ipswich Central Mobile Bus Tickets: www.ipswichcentral.com/mobilebus
Traveline national timetable enquiries is available on 0871 200 2233.
Note: Links to other sites and telephone numbers included are provided for your information and convenience only, and no responsibility or liability can be accepted for the content, accuracy or any other aspects of these sites.