You are currently browsing the monthly archive for July 2015.
From Tuesday 1 September 2015, significant changes are necessary to make the railway shuttle bus timetable remain viable based on the current level of usage.
See the revised timetable for details. In summary:
- There will be 7 morning services:
- X66 from the rail station at 0720, 0820 & 0850
- H66 from Duke street at 0827
- 67 from the station/Cattle Market at 0750/0758, 0838 & 0915/0923
- There will be 9 evening service to the station departing from Adastral Park reception:
- X66 at 1630 & 1730 direct to the railway station via A14
- H66 at 1810 & 1900
- 67 at 1700, 1715, 1750, 1830 & 1930
- The normal 66 service can also be used 24 hours a day using the same ticket arrangements.
The service will remain free at point of entry for all business passengers travelling with a valid train ticket.
For further details refer to the Shuttle Bus page.