Travel Related Offers and Promotions
Available to anyone who works at Adastral Park unless otherwise advised.
First discounted bus tickets
£10 Weekly & 10 Trip Tickets
In addition to the fare revisions, some current £10 promotions have been extended until 30 June 2013.
Ipswich Zone 1 - 10 Trip Ticket and Weekly Ticket
NOW £10 (Adult) WAS £19.50 (Adult)
Ipswich Zone 2 - 10 Trip Ticket and Weekly Ticket
NOW £20 (Adult) WAS £26.50 (Adult)
Ipswich Zone 1 Weekly tickets now available
from Amigos & Hub Coffee Lounge
For more information please visit our website: www.firstgroup.com or contact Customer Services: 08456 020 121 (Mon-Fri 0730-1730)
Discounted Monthly Ticket
- Annual Ticket paid by direct debit – 2 months free travel compared to 12 monthly tickets
- Easy payment via monthly direct debit
- Short term contractors can use this offer provided they use the service for a minimum of 3 months
- Available to anyone working at Adastral Park
- Allows travel on 66 & 67 routes to Adastral Park and all other First buses around Ipswich
- Terms and conditions apply – BT CTC Poster 1 May2012
- Call 0844 854 2569, quoting your EIN or site pass number
Ipswich Zone 1: Annual Ticket – £640, Monthly Direct Debit – £48.00,
Normal Monthly Price – £64.00 Saving – £10.67 monthly or £128 a year
Ipswich Zone 2: Annual Ticket – £870, Monthly Direct Debit – £65.25,
Normal Monthly Price – £87.00 Saving – £14.50 monthly or £174.00 a year
10% Off Season Tickets
Greater Anglia in association with BT is offering 10% off the usual price of monthly and annual advanced season tickets.
So if your commute runs on the London to Ipswich, Lowestoft/Felixstowe to Ipswich, or Peterborough/Cambridge to Ipswich services, why not leave your car behind and catch up with the morning papers, or prepare for the day ahead in the comfort of the train?
Examples of discounted train season ticket fares at time of writing (with standard price in brackets): Lowestoft-Ipswich, £137.70 (£153) ; Woodbridge-Ipswich £70.83 (£78.70); Saxmundham-Ipswich £137.70 (£153); Felixstowe-Ipswich £65.70 (£73); Colchester-Ipswich £119.25 (£132.50); Manningtree-Ipswich £76.05 (£84.50); Stowmarket-Ipswich £62.19 (£69.10); Diss-Ipswich £155.52 (£172.80). Check Greater Anglia website for latest prices.
This offer can be used by those who regularly commute by train to Adastral Park and are eligible to use the shuttle bus from Ipswich station to the site.
Plusbus tickets can also be requested for onward travel on Route66 but does not get the 10% discount on bus fare as that is already discounted.
To take advantage of this offer call 0845 600 7245, option 3 then option 2 and quote offer code: BT season ticket offer – open to anyone who works at Adastral Park.
Terms and conditions: A valid rail photo-card will be required. Travel permitted on any Greater Anglia train. Travel not permitted on any other train operators’ services. Offer only valid for purchase of for weekly, monthly and annual advanced season tickets. National rail conditions of carriage apply.
Bus tickets on mobile phone
For added convenience, you can also buy your daily or a weekly bus ticket direct from your mobile for use on the BT shuttle bus.
- No need to scrabble around for loose change each day
- Fast and convenient purchase and boarding – just enable your ticket from your mobile phone and show the driver.
- £2 day ticket or £10 for a weekly – for use on the BT ’192′ shuttle bus only, unlimited journeys each day
- Other Ipswich bus tickets are available which allow you to travel for free on the BT shuttle bus
- Mobile tickets are also available for First route 66 and all First buses operating in Zone 1
- Just register your details on the Fresh Ways to Travel website and download the application to your web enabled phone – now available on Blackberry, iPhone and Android smart phones)
- See mobile ticketing slides for further details
BT accepts no responsibility for any information included or liability for any losses. While BT makes every effort to ensure details printed are accurate, readers are advised to check with the companies involved. BT does not endorse any product or service appearing on the website nor does it verify any preferential treatment offered by the companies featured.